Clue: Prefix with liberal
We have 1 answer for the clue Prefix with liberal. See the results below.
- Prefix with revisionist
- Opposite of paleo-
- Introduction to conservatism
- Modernist, for short
- Classical start
- Revivalist, informally
- Newcomer, briefly
- New beginning?
- Prefix with colonial
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 04, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 12, 2011
- New York Times - March 11, 2009
- New York Sun - December 09, 2005
- New York Times - May 15, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Prefix with liberal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!