Clue: Prepare eggs in a way
We have 5 answers for the clue Prepare eggs in a way. See the results below.
- Bake, as eggs
- Draw up, as cloth
- Make smocking, e.g.
- Bake in a shallow dish
- Gather together for stitching
- Bake, in a way
- Bake in a shallow dish, as eggs
- Bake in individual dishes, as eggs
- Prepare eggs, in a way
- Bake eggs
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 18, 2011
- USA Today - August 04, 2009
- Universal - January 11, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 20, 2008
- LA Times - March 08, 2007
- New York Times - August 11, 2004
- Washington Post - December 15, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Prepare eggs in a way that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!