Clue: Prepare for printing
We have 2 answers for the clue Prepare for printing. See the results below.
- Work on a galley
- Like the text on proof sheets
- Put on the page
- Like words in a magazine or newspaper
- Ready to be proofed
- Ready to be put to bed
- Work on the galleys?
- Readied for print, the old-fashioned way
- Prepare for publication
- Like magazine copy
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 01, 2019
- LA Times - April 06, 2015
- New York Times - September 30, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 10, 2013
- LA Times - December 23, 2009
- New York Times - February 08, 2005
- Washington Post - August 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Prepare for printing that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!