Clue: Work on a galley
We have 3 answers for the clue Work on a galley. See the results below.
- Like the text on proof sheets
- Put on the page
- Like words in a magazine or newspaper
- Prepare for printing
- Ready to be proofed
- Ready to be put to bed
- Work on the galleys?
- Readied for print, the old-fashioned way
- Prepare for publication
- Like magazine copy
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 16, 2009
- LA Times - March 14, 2007
- LA Times - August 31, 2006
- New York Times - March 15, 2006
- New York Times - October 16, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Work on a galley that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!