Clue: Prepares potatoes, in a way
We have 4 answers for the clue Prepares potatoes, in a way. See the results below.
- Reduces to bits
- Reduces to bits, as potatoes
- They're chosen for your sake
- Chops finely
- Sieves short of puréeing
- Puts through a food press
- Makes small potatoes of?
- Doesn't quite mash
- Presses through a sieve
- Long grain and brown
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 27, 2015
- Universal - September 17, 2015
- Washington Post - February 27, 2011
- LA Times - December 31, 2010
- USA Today - June 05, 2009
- Universal - September 12, 2008
- New York Times - October 28, 2004
- New York Times - May 03, 2003
- New York Times - August 08, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Prepares potatoes, in a way that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!