Clue: Reduces to bits
We have 1 answer for the clue Reduces to bits. See the results below.
- Reduces to bits, as potatoes
- They're chosen for your sake
- Chops finely
- Prepares potatoes, in a way
- Sieves short of puréeing
- Puts through a food press
- Makes small potatoes of?
- Doesn't quite mash
- Presses through a sieve
- Long grain and brown
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 12, 2014
- LA Times - January 12, 2013
- Netword - July 17, 2010
- New York Times - May 31, 2009
- Netword - December 19, 2007
- New York Times - June 23, 2006
- New York Times - June 05, 2006
- New York Times - May 23, 2005
- New York Times - April 25, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Reduces to bits that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!