Clue: President after F.D.R.
We have 2 answers for the clue President after F.D.R.. See the results below.
- 57-Down's predecessor
- Presidential inits.
- Former White House inits.
- Presidential monogram
- 33d Pres.
- Pres. initials
- Honolulu hrs.
- Former D.C. inits.
- Potsdam Conference attendee: Abbr.
- Inits. in 1940's news
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 25, 2013
- New York Times - January 23, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 22, 2009
- USA Today - October 24, 2007
- New York Times - April 10, 2006
- New York Times - January 19, 2004
Found an answer for the clue President after F.D.R. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!