We have 2 answers for the clue Prig. See the results below.
- Nickname for a Nova Scotian
- Strait-laced sort
- Victorian type
- Puritanical person
- Puritanical one
- Prudish person
- Overly moral one
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 10, 2008
- New York Times - January 03, 2008
- USA Today - December 20, 2004
- USA Today - June 03, 2004
- New York Times - October 14, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Prig that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!