We have 3 answers for the clue Prude. See the results below.
- Nickname for a Nova Scotian
- Strait-laced sort
- Victorian type
- Puritanical person
- Puritanical one
- Prudish person
- Overly moral one
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 18, 2015
- New York Times - February 13, 2007
- USA Today - February 17, 2004
- New York Times - April 02, 2000
- New York Times - March 28, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Prude that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!