Clue: Princess of operetta
We have 1 answer for the clue Princess of operetta. See the results below.
- Lupino of film
- Neighbor of Wyo.
- Gilbert and Sullivan princess
- Ancient mount now called Psiloriti
- Eddie Cantor sweetheart
- Gilbert & Sullivan princess
- Sweet-as-apple-cider girl
- Humphrey's "High Sierra" co-star
- Rhoda's TV mom
- Rhoda's mom
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 27, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Princess of operetta that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!