We have 2 answers for the clue Productive. See the results below.
- Able to bear
- Able to conceive
- Word with crescent or imagination
- Like good soil
- Rich and loamy
- Like loamy soil
- "i used to retreat like a turtle / but now to the bedroom i hurtle / when in-laws drop by, the egg count is high / when her mom's near my wife is more ___"
- Highly productive
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 09, 2012
- New York Times - October 12, 2010
- LA Times - May 31, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 01, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 04, 2005
- New York Times - August 25, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Productive that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!