FERTILE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Able to bear
- Able to conceive
- Word with crescent or imagination
- Like good soil
- Rich and loamy
- Like loamy soil
- "i used to retreat like a turtle / but now to the bedroom i hurtle / when in-laws drop by, the egg count is high / when her mom's near my wife is more ___"
- Highly productive
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 06, 2015
- Netword - November 26, 2013
- Universal - April 07, 2012
- New York Times - October 12, 2010
- USA Today - November 19, 2008
- LA Times - May 31, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - July 01, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 01, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 04, 2005
- New York Times - August 25, 2004
- New York Times - May 29, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer fertile that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!