We have 3 answers for the clue Progenitor. See the results below.
- Your highness
- "Your majesty"
- Bring into being
- Filly's father
- Retired racehorse, maybe
- Word for a king
- Part of an equine pedigree
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 12, 2009
- Washington Post - April 10, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 01, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 03, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 07, 2005
- New York Times - February 28, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Progenitor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!