ANCESTOR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Genealogical discovery
- One known for forbearance
- Great, great granddad, for one
- Great-grandfather, e.g.
- Victoria, to Prince William
- Genealogist's concern
- Cromagnon, to us
- Cro-magnon, to us
- Family member from remote past
- Great-grandmother, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 13, 2015
- Netword - February 03, 2013
- USA Today - August 02, 2010
- New York Times - June 27, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - December 30, 2007
- Washington Post - April 10, 2007
- USA Today - February 08, 2006
- New York Sun - December 29, 2004
- USA Today - July 19, 2004
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 15, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 15, 2004
- USA Today - October 28, 2003
- New York Times - February 21, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer ancestor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!