Clue: Prominent 1988 Bush campaign adviser
We have 1 answer for the clue Prominent 1988 Bush campaign adviser. See the results below.
- City in the San Joaquin Valley
- 1988 Bush campaign adviser
- Former Republican National Committee chairman Lee
- '80s Republican strategist Lee
- Former RNC chairman Lee
- Lee who advised Reagan and Bush
- 8-time Pro Bowl safety Steve
- Central California city
- 1980s GOP strategist Lee
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Prominent 1988 Bush campaign adviser that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!