Clue: Central California city
We have 3 answers for the clue Central California city. See the results below.
- City whose name is Spanish for "ash tree"
- It's west of Sierra National Forest
- San Joaquin Valley city
- California city
- California county or its seat
- California city that's called the Turkey Capital of the United States
- City south of Yosemite
- Home of one of California State University's campuses
- San Joaquin Valley town
- California's "Raisin Capital of the World"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 30, 2014
- Universal - December 18, 2007
- Netword - February 18, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Central California city that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!