Clue: Prominent U.S. mayor
We have 1 answer for the clue Prominent U.S. mayor. See the results below.
- Chicago mayor Richard
- Big name in Chicago politics
- Commerce secretary before Mineta
- Chicago's Richard ___ Center
- William ___, secretary of commerce under Clinton
- Longtime Chicago mayor
- Prominent US mayor
- Last name of father-and-son mayors of Chicago
- Chicago mayor
- Chicago political name
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 27, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Prominent U.S. mayor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!