Clue: Proofers' catches
We have 2 answers for the clue Proofers' catches. See the results below.
- Editor's concerns
- Thit and thas?
- Transcribers' goofs
- Evidence of sloppiness
- Proofreaders' finds
- Printerr's misteaks?
- Proofreader's discoveries
- Proofreader's finds
- Errors in print
- Maine mobster and Welsh rabbis
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 04, 2013
- Washington Post - May 28, 2012
- New York Times - August 14, 2005
- New York Times - October 26, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Proofers' catches that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!