Clue: Proofreader's discoveries
We have 2 answers for the clue Proofreader's discoveries. See the results below.
- Editor's concerns
- Thit and thas?
- Transcribers' goofs
- Proofers' catches
- Evidence of sloppiness
- Proofreaders' finds
- Printerr's misteaks?
- Proofreader's finds
- Errors in print
- Maine mobster and Welsh rabbis
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 19, 2013
- USA Today - February 15, 2011
- Universal - April 17, 2007
- Washington Post - November 30, 2003
- Washington Post - April 20, 2002
- Washington Post - June 27, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Proofreader's discoveries that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!