Clue: Prospero's servant
We have 2 answers for the clue Prospero's servant. See the results below.
- Sylvia Plath title
- Disney mermaid
- The Little Mermaid
- Sharon of Israel
- Israel's Sharon
- Posthumous Plath book
- Durant who co-wrote "The Story of Civilization"
- Tempestuous spirit?
- Sylvia Plath book
- Shakespearean sprite
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 13, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - June 30, 2013
- Washington Post - March 02, 2008
- New York Times - April 26, 2006
- New York Times - March 04, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Prospero's servant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!