Clue: Sharon of Israel
We have 1 answer for the clue Sharon of Israel. See the results below.
- Sylvia Plath title
- Disney mermaid
- The Little Mermaid
- Israel's Sharon
- Posthumous Plath book
- Durant who co-wrote "The Story of Civilization"
- Tempestuous spirit?
- Sylvia Plath book
- Shakespearean sprite
- Prospero's servant
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 07, 2015
- LA Times - November 18, 2014
- Netword - February 17, 2012
- LA Times - April 23, 2010
- Washington Post - April 07, 2010
- Netword - December 23, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 20, 2008
- Netword - July 09, 2008
- LA Times - January 22, 2006
- New York Times - August 30, 2005
- New York Times - August 02, 2005
- New York Times - May 11, 2004
- New York Times - September 30, 1998
- New York Times - August 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Sharon of Israel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!