Clue: Pugilist poet
We have 2 answers for the clue Pugilist poet. See the results below.
- She was Jenny in "Love Story"
- One called "The Lion of God"
- Rhyming boxing champ
- "When We Were Kings" subject
- Subject of a 1996 Oscar-winning documentary
- Longtime Frazier foe
- Baritone in Rabaud's "Marouf"
- "1,001 Arabian Nights" hero
- Champion of 10/30/74
- Rope-a-dope exponent
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - March 11, 2007
- New York Times - July 08, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Pugilist poet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!