Clue: Pulitzer category
We have 1 answer for the clue Pulitzer category. See the results below.
- 46-Across, e.g.
- A lot of Shakespeare's writing
- College major
- Pulitzer Prize category
- Soap, say
- "Law & Order," e.g.
- __ club (organization for actors)
- An hour of prime-time TV, often
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 29, 2014
- LA Times - February 27, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - October 21, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 27, 2011
- USA Today - October 08, 2010
- LA Times - September 19, 2010
- New York Times - December 13, 2009
- LA Times - January 08, 2006
- New York Times - August 07, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Pulitzer category that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!