We have 5 answers for the clue Tension. See the results below.
- Pulitzer category
- 46-Across, e.g.
- A lot of Shakespeare's writing
- College major
- Pulitzer Prize category
- Soap, say
- "Law & Order," e.g.
- __ club (organization for actors)
- An hour of prime-time TV, often
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 06, 2015
- Netword - September 20, 2007
- Netword - April 18, 2006
- Netword - March 03, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 25, 2005
- New York Times - March 08, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Tension that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!