Clue: Pulitzer winner Sinclair
We have 1 answer for the clue Pulitzer winner Sinclair. See the results below.
- Long Island town, site of the Brookhaven Laboratory
- Writer Sinclair
- Author Sinclair
- Site of Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Long Island home of the Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Camp __, where Irving Berlin wrote "Yip Yip Yaphank"
- "Oil!" author Sinclair
- "The Jungle" novelist Sinclair
- Muckraker Sinclair
- "The Jungle" writer Sinclair
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 20, 2007
- USA Today - July 08, 2005
- USA Today - January 22, 2004
- New York Times - February 04, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Pulitzer winner Sinclair that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!