Clue: Writer Sinclair
We have 2 answers for the clue Writer Sinclair. See the results below.
- Long Island town, site of the Brookhaven Laboratory
- Author Sinclair
- Site of Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Pulitzer winner Sinclair
- Long Island home of the Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Camp __, where Irving Berlin wrote "Yip Yip Yaphank"
- "Oil!" author Sinclair
- "The Jungle" novelist Sinclair
- Muckraker Sinclair
- "The Jungle" writer Sinclair
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 23, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 26, 2011
- Universal - November 05, 2008
- LA Times - June 10, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 15, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 08, 2005
- Washington Post - December 19, 2004
- Washington Post - August 16, 2003
- New York Times - June 09, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Writer Sinclair that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!