Clue: Pulitzer-winning novelist Jennifer
We have 1 answer for the clue Pulitzer-winning novelist Jennifer. See the results below.
- Richard of "A Summer Place"
- Alaska's first governor
- Actor Richard
- Raymond who wrote "Till We Meet Again"
- First governor of Alaska
- Famous New York cop Eddie
- William ___, Alaska's first 72-Down
- "Sleepy Time Gal" lyricist Raymond
- "Sleepy Time Gal" songwriter Raymond
- "Life in London" author Pierce ___
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 03, 2017
- New York Times - May 27, 2017
- LA Times - February 22, 2017
- LA Times - June 29, 2015
- New York Times - January 19, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Pulitzer-winning novelist Jennifer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!