Clue: Purloin a sirloin?
We have 1 answer for the clue Purloin a sirloin?. See the results below.
- Steal cattle
- Gather, with "up"
- Cook (up)
- Sound of a willow in the wind
- Steal some steers
- What leaves do in the wind
- Take stock?
- Sound like leaves in the wind
- Bum steer?
- Grab someone else's head?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Purloin a sirloin? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!