Clue: Steal cattle
We have 1 answer for the clue Steal cattle. See the results below.
- Purloin a sirloin?
- Gather, with "up"
- Cook (up)
- Sound of a willow in the wind
- Steal some steers
- What leaves do in the wind
- Take stock?
- Sound like leaves in the wind
- Bum steer?
- Grab someone else's head?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 08, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 22, 2017
- Netword - March 12, 2012
- Netword - February 12, 2009
- LA Times - May 30, 2006
- Washington Post - July 28, 2000
- New York Times - August 11, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Steal cattle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!