Clue: Purposely underestimate
We have 1 answer for the clue Purposely underestimate. See the results below.
- Kind of estimate
- Like an offer that's under actual value
- Poker variety in which the best hand is called a wheel
- Deliberately underestimate a cost
- Make a chintzy offer
- Chintzy offer
- Deliberately underestimate
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 05, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Purposely underestimate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!