Clue: Put on an act
We have 4 answers for the clue Put on an act. See the results below.
- Try to get by through bluffing
- Smile though your heart is aching, e.g.
- Look relaxed when you're nervous, e.g.
- Look like you know what you're doing
- Act like an expert without being one
- Bluff one's way through
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 22, 2018
- LA Times - November 25, 2012
- Netword - December 27, 2009
- USA Today - October 14, 2009
- USA Today - September 08, 2008
- USA Today - June 26, 2006
- Netword - December 18, 2005
- Netword - June 28, 2005
- New York Times - May 25, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Put on an act that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!