FAKEIT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Put on an act
- Try to get by through bluffing
- Smile though your heart is aching, e.g.
- Look relaxed when you're nervous, e.g.
- Look like you know what you're doing
- Act like an expert without being one
- Bluff one's way through
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 13, 2016
- LA Times - June 26, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 06, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 09, 2013
- LA Times - November 25, 2012
- New York Times - September 07, 2012
- New York Times - July 29, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 20, 2011
- Netword - February 16, 2011
- USA Today - October 14, 2009
- Washington Post - October 04, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 27, 2009
- LA Times - March 04, 2009
- New York Times - April 23, 2008
- LA Times - May 06, 2007
- USA Today - June 26, 2006
- LA Times - May 14, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 04, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 23, 2004
- New York Times - July 19, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer fakeit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!