Clue: Puzzling question
We have 2 answers for the clue Puzzling question. See the results below.
- Sphinx's offering
- Mind twister
- Mind teaser
- Turandot's test
- It doesn't have an obvious answer
- Fill with holes
- The Sphinx had a famous one
- "When is a door not a door?," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 13, 2013
- USA Today - June 18, 2012
- Netword - November 08, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Puzzling question that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!