Clue: PX patrons
We have 2 answers for the clue PX patrons. See the results below.
- Ones ranked E-4 to E-9: Abbr.
- Sgts., e.g.
- Sgt. maj. and others
- Cpls. et al.
- E-4's, E-5's et al.
- Sgts. and cpls.
- Base runners?: Abbr.
- Mil. personnel
- Base figures, for short
- Cpls., e.g.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - October 13, 2013
- Washington Post - May 28, 2012
- LA Times - January 08, 2012
- LA Times - January 23, 2011
- New York Times - November 28, 2010
- Netword - October 17, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - April 04, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - December 20, 2009
- Washington Post - May 16, 2009
- New York Times - April 12, 2009
- LA Times - November 27, 2008
- LA Times - December 10, 2007
- LA Times - January 31, 2007
Found an answer for the clue PX patrons that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!