Clue: Sgts., e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Sgts., e.g.. See the results below.
- Ones ranked E-4 to E-9: Abbr.
- Sgt. maj. and others
- Cpls. et al.
- E-4's, E-5's et al.
- Sgts. and cpls.
- Base runners?: Abbr.
- Mil. personnel
- Base figures, for short
- Cpls., e.g.
- March figures, for short
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 25, 2016
- New York Times - February 17, 2015
- LA Times - October 21, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - November 06, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - January 30, 2011
- LA Times - September 06, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - December 02, 2007
- Netword - November 04, 2005
- Washington Post - March 27, 2005
- New York Times - July 24, 2003
- Washington Post - October 01, 2002
- Washington Post - December 17, 2000
- New York Times - August 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Sgts., e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!