Clue: Quartet minus one
We have 1 answer for the clue Quartet minus one. See the results below.
- Rap music's TLC, e.g.
- 38-Down, for example
- Rock music's Police, e.g.
- The Supremes, e.g.
- Jazz combo, often
- Chamber group, maybe
- Run-D.M.C., e.g.
- The Magi, e.g.
- Crosby, Stills and Nash, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - February 06, 2018
- Netword - November 21, 2016
- New York Times - September 28, 2016
- Netword - November 17, 2015
- Universal - September 07, 2012
- New York Times - July 16, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 14, 2011
- USA Today - July 20, 2011
- Washington Post - November 30, 2005
- Washington Post - May 11, 2002
- New York Times - January 28, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Quartet minus one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!