Clue: Radio comedian dubbed "The Perfect Fool"
We have 1 answer for the clue Radio comedian dubbed "The Perfect Fool". See the results below.
- The Perfect Fool
- Player of the Texaco Fire Chief, on old radio
- Comedian who played the Texaco Fire Chief
- He played Uncle Albert in "Mary Poppins"
- 1949 Emmy winner for Most Outstanding Live Personality
- He provided the voice for Disney's Mad Hatter
- Keenan's actor father
- He turned down the wizard role in "The Wizard of Oz"
- ''Mary Poppins'' actor
- "The Diary of Anne Frank" Oscar nominee
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 23, 2004
- New York Times - October 20, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Radio comedian dubbed "The Perfect Fool" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!