Clue: Rank above maj.
We have 2 answers for the clue Rank above maj.. See the results below.
- Oliver North's rank: Abbr.
- Maj.'s superior
- Milit. rank
- Old radio's ___ Stoopnagle
- Mil. title
- Marine off.
- Spreadsheet part: Abbr.
- Newspaper div.
- Newspaper part: Abbr.
- Venez. neighbor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 28, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 07, 2013
- New York Times - October 04, 2010
- New York Times - December 14, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 04, 2009
- LA Times - July 13, 2008
- LA Times - May 22, 2008
- New York Times - May 29, 2006
- New York Times - August 19, 2004
- New York Times - November 27, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Rank above maj. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!