LTCOL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 19 times.
- Off. who wears a silver oak leaf
- Silver oak leaf wearer: Abbr.
- Mil. rank
- Rank above maj.
- Silver maple leaf wearer: Abbr.
- Maj.'s superior
- Blake on "M*A*S*H," e.g.
- Henry Blake's rank on "M*A*S*H": Abbr.
- Superior to a maj.
- Henry Blake's title on "M*A*S*H"
- USMC rank
- Frank Slade's mil. rank in "Scent of a Woman"
- Rank above Major: Abbr.
- U.S.A.F. rank
- Oliver North's USMC rank
- Battalion commander, perhaps: Abbr.
- Battalion ldr.
- U.S. Army O-5
- Army rank above maj.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 29, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 12, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - October 19, 2014
- LA Times - June 16, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 07, 2013
- Netword - July 09, 2011
- New York Times - March 15, 2011
- New York Times - September 08, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - July 30, 2010
- Chicago Reader - June 25, 2010
- LA Times - January 28, 2010
- Netword - December 20, 2009
- LA Times - May 22, 2008
- New York Sun - February 08, 2008
- New York Times - February 04, 2008
- New York Times - February 11, 2007
- New York Times - October 20, 2006
- New York Times - May 28, 2006
- Washington Post - May 09, 2006
- Washington Post - October 19, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer ltcol that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!