We have 1 answer for the clue Rat-a-___. See the results below.
- Sylvester, to Tweety Pie
- Use a shuttle
- Tit for ___
- Make an antimacassar
- Part of an exchange
- Work on a doily
- "I tought I taw a putty ___"
- Make 50-Across
- Exchange for 53-Down
- Make tiny knots
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 15, 2014
- USA Today - November 15, 2013
- Universal - November 07, 2013
- USA Today - August 23, 2013
- USA Today - April 05, 2013
- Washington Post - March 17, 2012
- Universal - May 01, 2007
- New York Times - January 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Rat-a-___ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!