Clue: Use a shuttle
We have 2 answers for the clue Use a shuttle. See the results below.
- Sylvester, to Tweety Pie
- Tit for ___
- Make an antimacassar
- Part of an exchange
- Work on a doily
- "I tought I taw a putty ___"
- Make 50-Across
- Exchange for 53-Down
- Make tiny knots
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 14, 2013
- Washington Post - October 26, 2008
- Washington Post - July 27, 2008
- Washington Post - April 17, 2008
- New York Sun - February 22, 2008
- New York Times - June 09, 2005
- New York Times - December 02, 2000
- New York Times - April 14, 2000
- New York Times - April 13, 1997
- New York Times - November 10, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Use a shuttle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!