Clue: Real estate ad abbr.
We have 7 answers for the clue Real estate ad abbr.. See the results below.
- Abbr. in the real estate section
- Apt. part
- Apt. part, in ads
- Sleeping qtrs.
- Apt.'s master, e.g.
- Apt. listing unit
- Apt. listing abbr.
- Place to sleep in an apt.
- Apartment ad abbr.
- Real-estate ad abbr.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 09, 2017
- Netword - January 06, 2012
- Netword - February 19, 2010
- New York Times - February 20, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 09, 2008
- New York Times - October 21, 2007
- New York Times - March 29, 2007
- Netword - March 16, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - August 06, 2006
- New York Times - June 03, 2006
- New York Times - April 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Real estate ad abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!