Clue: Recognition from "the Academy"
We have 3 answers for the clue Recognition from "the Academy". See the results below.
- Hollywood statue
- Award for "Braveheart"
- March honor
- Grouchy Muppet
- Cousin of a Golden Globe
- Pianist Levant
- Gold statue
- 1996 award for "The English Patient"
- Baseball Hall-of-Famer Charleston
- Reason for a spring ceremony
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 12, 2016
- New York Times - October 22, 2015
- New York Times - June 24, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Recognition from "the Academy" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!