Clue: Recruiter at a Wichita newspaper?
We have 1 answer for the clue Recruiter at a Wichita newspaper?. See the results below.
- Troop standout
- Boy with many badges
- Honor earned by only one president (Ford)
- He has 21 merit badges
- Boy of the top rank in a troop
- Honor attained by this puzzle's nine celebrities
- NFLer's spy?
- Youth program rank that requires 21 merit badges
- Philadelphia punter moonlighting as a talent finder?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Recruiter at a Wichita newspaper? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!