Clue: Red Square figure
We have 1 answer for the clue Red Square figure. See the results below.
- Comintern's founder
- Chief Bolshevik
- Founder of the Soviet Union
- Order of ___ (bygone award)
- Remains in Red Square?
- Bolshevism founder
- Red leader
- 1917 newsmaker
- Kerensky's successor
- Russian Revolution leader
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 19, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 29, 2015
- Universal - June 14, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 06, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - July 20, 2008
- Netword - July 20, 2008
- Netword - December 16, 2007
- USA Today - January 07, 2004
- New York Times - February 14, 2001
- New York Times - March 25, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Red Square figure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!