Clue: Russian Revolution leader
We have 2 answers for the clue Russian Revolution leader. See the results below.
- Comintern's founder
- Chief Bolshevik
- Founder of the Soviet Union
- Order of ___ (bygone award)
- Remains in Red Square?
- Bolshevism founder
- Red Square figure
- Red leader
- 1917 newsmaker
- Kerensky's successor
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 17, 2015
- LA Times - March 21, 2011
- Universal - August 09, 2010
- Universal - May 09, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 16, 2008
- LA Times - August 06, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 03, 2006
- USA Today - December 03, 2004
- New York Times - July 22, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Russian Revolution leader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!