We have 2 answers for the clue Redeem. See the results below.
- Return, as chips
- Make a mint, so to speak
- Trade chips for bread?
- Get dollars for chips
- Redeem one's chips
- Convert chips into money
- Redeem, as a savings bond
- Get bread for chips?
- ___ hand (available money)
- Redeem, as chips
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 22, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 28, 2016
- Netword - August 05, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 18, 2015
- LA Times - September 10, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 12, 2013
- Washington Post - August 13, 2012
- New York Times - May 19, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 17, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 11, 2009
- New York Times - September 21, 2008
- Netword - June 13, 2007
- New York Times - January 14, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Redeem that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!