CASHIN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Return, as chips
- Make a mint, so to speak
- Trade chips for bread?
- Get dollars for chips
- Redeem one's chips
- Convert chips into money
- Redeem, as a savings bond
- Get bread for chips?
- ___ hand (available money)
- Redeem, as chips
- Collect one's winnings
- Make bread from chips?
- Sir M. ___ Newfoundlander we quote today
- Labour leader Richard
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - May 04, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 18, 2015
- Canadiana - June 16, 2014
- LA Times - September 10, 2013
- LA Times - July 14, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 12, 2013
- Washington Post - August 13, 2012
- New York Times - May 22, 2012
- New York Times - May 19, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - September 18, 2011
- USA Today - June 02, 2011
- Washington Post - December 04, 2010
- I Swear Crossword - November 19, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 17, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 11, 2009
- New York Times - September 21, 2008
- USA Today - January 16, 2008
- USA Today - January 04, 2008
- Netword - December 11, 2007
- USA Today - November 01, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer cashin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!