Clue: Ref. book
We have 3 answers for the clue Ref. book. See the results below.
- Webster's, e.g.: Abbr.
- Crossworder's crutch: Abbr.
- Wordsmith's ref.
- Reference book (abbr.)
- Part of OED (abbr.)
- Vol. on a stand, maybe
- One might be collegiate: Abbr.
- Big ref.
- The OED, e.g.
- Ref. work
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 26, 2016
- LA Times - July 02, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 29, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 13, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 23, 2007
- Washington Post - April 19, 2004
- Washington Post - March 03, 2004
- New York Times - October 04, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Ref. book that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!