DICT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Webster's, e.g.: Abbr.
- Ref. book
- Crossworder's crutch: Abbr.
- Wordsmith's ref.
- Reference book (abbr.)
- Part of OED (abbr.)
- Vol. on a stand, maybe
- One might be collegiate: Abbr.
- Big ref.
- The OED, e.g.
- Ref. work
- Book by Noah Webster (Abbr.)
- Lexicographer's bk.
- Reference bk.
- Ref. bk.
- Webster's ref.
- Place to find wds.
- Wds. are defined in it
- Merriam-Webster ref.
- Random House vol.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 10, 2017
- LA Times - September 29, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 19, 2015
- LA Times - July 02, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 19, 2014
- New York Times - February 10, 2014
- LA Times - January 21, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 29, 2013
- New York Times - June 24, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 29, 2012
- Universal - November 18, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - October 21, 2011
- New York Times - July 25, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 08, 2010
- LA Times - December 12, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 26, 2009
- LA Times - June 21, 2009
- Universal - June 15, 2009
- New York Times - March 25, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 13, 2009
Seen a clue for the answer dict that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!